Do you need a Research class Comparison Microscope?
FS CB comparison bridge with DM4 LED microscopes
- Rotatable mechanical stages for one or two slides or rotatable polarization stages.
- Fully automated condensers.
- Graphical display provides information on the aperture (AP) - and field diaphragm (FD) and light intensity.
- The six buttons in the rear side plates of the microscopes are freely programmable.
- 6-fold objective turret and 5-position fluorescence axis
Do you need a Routine class Comparison Microscope?
FS CB comparison bridge with DM2500 microscopes
- Extra bright LED or 100 W Halogen illumination.
- Unique, height-adjustable focus knobs.
- 5 focus functions: 2- or 3-gear focusing, focus-stop, adjustable torque.
- Special condenser for differential interference contrast (DIC).
- 6- or 7-fold objective turret.
- 5-position fluorescence axis
Your further options
For long working hours
- Tiltable viewing tube
- Ergonomic worktable
For imaging & documentation
- Selection of digital cameras
- Modular software for your specific needs
The right illumination for many samples
- Coaxial illumination
- External light source for fluorescence illumination
For easier comparison
- Large choice of sample holders
- Stage accessories